1/2 Kilo Beef Chuck or Top round, cubed
1 Cup Unang Gisa Original Saute
2 tbsp.?Unang Gisa Soy Saute
1 Cup Water
1 piece Medium Carrot , cubed
2?pieces Medium potatoes , cubed
1 piece Red pepper
1 piece Green pepper
- Place the beef in the inner pot of the Tiger Tacook.
- Mix all the ingredients in the inner pot except for the red and green bell pepper.
- Press the “Slow-Cook Steam” button and adjust the time to 90 minutes. Then press the "START" key.
- Once?cooked, open the lid and place the red and green bell pepper and close. Wait for 3 minutes to cook further.
- Once?cooked, place in a dish and serve warm.
Prep Time:??90 minutes
Serves: 2 - 3 persons
Enjoy other options for your Mechado. Recipe works for Chicken (adjust time to 45 minutes) or Pork (adjust time to 60 minutes).